Beta test for Campaigner
US Stitchline SL718-2
Item Number: SL718-2
Manufacturer: U.S. Blindstitch
Designed for dry cleaners, alteration rooms, retail stores, dressmakers and light manufacturing. This
versatile ,dependable blindstitch machine gives you quality 1 to 1 and 2
to 1 skip stitch hemming on dresses, coats, skirts, trousers, cuffs,
drapes and more. Its rugged construction also meets the demanding needs
of light manufacturers.
This Machine Can Be Sold As Head Only Or Complete with stand, motor, and light
- Up To 2500 Stitches Per Minute
- Designed to handle a wide range of fabric types from light to heavy weight.
- 1 To 1 Or 2 To 1 Skip Stitch Options
Knee Lever to insert and remove fabric
- Precision Penetration Adjustment
- Positive no-slip dial lets you quickly adjust needle penetration thus assuring quality stitching for all applications
- Needle Depth Dial for truly blind hems
- Long Underarm Clearance
- Knee Lever to insert and remove fabric
- Ample working space for even bulky items
- Clearance Under Foot : 8mm
- Stitch Length, Max. : 1/4" - 3/8" (3 - 8mm)
- New Presser Foot and Looper: Re-designed for improved material handling and stitching, this new presser foot, feed and looper are exclusive on US Stitch-Line machines.
- New Bronze Needle Connection Assembly: An investment cast eccentric, fitted to bronze strap, ground and lapped in to form a hard, smooth bearing surface, with stands years of abrasive wear.
- Hardened Shafts: Shafts are designed to reduce wear for a long life with minimal maintenance.
- Narrow Cylinder: Small diameter, aluminum-covered cylinder enables you to handle narrow leg, arm and head openings with ease without sacrificing feed capabilities. Narrow cylinder combines with special platterns and platten brackets to give you maximun feeding.
- Swing Plate: Sturdy support easily swings out of the way.
- Variety of Fabrics: Will handle light to medium weight cottons, knits, wovens, rayons and silk.
- Variety of Threads: Works with all threads including monofilament.